Today’s Healthy Diet Podcast is about eating healthy for the upcoming holidays and for the New Year.
- Get a jump start to meet and maintain health goals for the New Year.
- In our October newsletter, we highlighted more holiday health tips.
- Health is holistic: focus your goals on health for your whole body, mind and spirit.
- Eating healthy is a key to your health, but it’s not the only key.
- Get regular moderate exercise – it’s good for your body, mind and spirit. Duke University study shows exercise can be as effective as anti-depressants.
- Exercise has mental, physical and spiritual benefits. Wonderful time of year – get outside – enjoy fresh, cool air.
- Take time to de-stress and relax regularly. Chronic stress creates toxins, toxins lead to formation of acid, acid leads to disease.
- Jean shares how eliminating TV has resulted in less stress and better sleep. Alan shares how changing his negative thoughts while driving is de-stressing him.
- Set time aside to get daily spiritual nutrition. Take time to cultivate an attitude of gratitude – choose thankfulness.
- Plan healthy simple foods to eat daily. Try a new fruit or vegetable each week. Have nuts, seeds, fresh and dried fruits, and vegetable sticks around for snacking.
- Give yourself a gift of healthy encouragement. Sign up for Hallelujah Acres Newsletter. It’s free! hacres.com . Be encouraged by testimonies – wholesome recipes – practical information.
Listen Now:Healthy Eating Tips For The Holidays [15:03m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (5048)