This week’s Healthy Diet Podcast is about being a good steward of your body and developing a personal eating and health philosophy.
- We hear a lot about saving the Earth and animals with Earth Day and we should be good stewards of the Earth, but what about being a good steward of our bodies.
- We don’t have a second chance with our bodies. We only have one and we need to take care of it.
- What does it mean to be a good steward? What is your personal philosophy on health and eating? What are you going to do when someone offers you a huge doughnut and coffee?
- How do we show ourselves and God we value what we’ve been given. Without a philosophy on eating and health we will not feed our bodies properly.
- Most foods are not nutrient dense enough to really be of any benefit to us.
- Some people who eat healthy often face ridicule. We should encourage people to eat healthy, not make fun of them. It’s hard enough to eat healthy with all the junk for sale and the propaganda promoting it.
- Eating right from an early age gives us the benefit of growing up healthy and that will obviously help us later in life.
- Make a decision how you will eat when at church dinners, parties or during holiday times. Will you or will you not eat the junk.
- Offer to bring a healthy salad to the next pot luck or church dinner. At least you will have something healthy to eat.
- You body is a gift, treat it right by feeding it good, nutritionally dense food.
The Table of Contents, Introduction and Table Of Recipes to The Mostly Raw Vegan Meal Planner will be available soon as a free download.
Next week: TBA