We are going to start featuring healthy recipes on the Healthy Diet Podcast. First up is our Hearty Tomato Vegetable Soup, a tasty raw vegetable soup.
- We’ve been talking about the negative side of food for the last few weeks so we’re going to talk about a solution this week, our raw tomato vegetable soup recipe.
- The tomato soup takes about 30 minutes to make and is done in three phases. Only make enough to eat immediately because it doesn’t keep well.
- Phase 1 – Plan ahead food prep for veggies and soak sun dried tomatoes and mejool dates.
- Phase 2 – Food processor phase – chopping ingredients. Our food processor stinks, please help us find a new food processor by leaving your comments below.
- Click to see ingredients for the soup base.
- How to pronounce Herbamare, an all natural, organic food seasoning. I have trouble pronouncing some things like Save-A-Ton.
- Raw food dishes don’t have to be made by precise recipes, just work with what you have.
- Phase 3 – Stir in other sliced veggies and you are ready to serve. You can heat this soup to around 95 degrees. Use the lowest setting on your stove. Be careful not to heat too high, above 118 degrees, or you will lose the benefits of the soup being raw.
- Phase 4 – Eat! It goes great with our sprouted grain bread.
Eat Healthy, Be Healthy!
Next week: TBA
Listen Now:Healthy Recipes - Hearty Tomato Vegetable Soup [12:01m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (4121)