Today’s Healthy Diet Podcast is about genetically modified food and the systematic corruption of our food supply.
- If you want to know about how our food supply is corrupted watch this video, The Future Of Food or buy it at www.TheFutureofFood.com
- Dr C Everett Koop, “15 out of 21 deaths in the United States are related to nutrition” and part of the reason is because of the corruption of our food supply.
- Advancements in agriculture were brought on by the Green Revolution and nitrogen based fertilizers.
- Seed corruption by Monsanto. Genetically modified seeds and the terminator gene technology. Second generation seeds are no longer viable.
- Because of food corruption we have less biodiversity in agriculture. In the 19th century we had 7,000 varieties of apples, not anymore. We have 97% less of the variety of vegetables than we had at the beginning of the 20th century.
- GMO and genetically modified food and the Taco Bell scandal. Allergic reactions to genetically modified corn tortillas. No way to trace this food.
- Genetically modified food is not required to be labeled. Experiments on rats and pigs tell us GMO food is not good for us. Once the modified food gets into the agriculture system we have no way to know what will happen.
- Dr. Harvey W. Wiley – The Father of the 1906 Pure Food and Drugs Act. Sulphur dioxide in dried fruit.
- The solution is, eat foods in their most natural form. Eat whole, plant based foods, preferably organic. Don’t buy GMO food.
- Visit www.GMFree Schools.com, www.SeedsofDeception.com for more info
Next week: TBA
Listen Now:Genetically Modified Food & Food Corruption [14:29m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (4423)