On our first Healthy Diet Podcast of the New Year we cover what it takes to develop good health habits. That involves change, easy for some hard for others.
- Change is difficult for some, but if you want to take charge of your health, change is necessary.
- Three principles of positive change in your healthy diet and lifestyle.
- First, all change begins with an awareness there is a problem or an impending problem.
- Why do you desire change? What are the risks of changing your diet? What are the risks if you don’t change?
- Some are addicted to food. It’s a slow form of suicide.
- Second, gain knowledge about the problems and the solutions.
- Our epiphany came through The China Study by T Colin Campbell. Some good resources are Mercola.com, Hacres.com, Alternative Medicine magazine, ezHealthyDiet.com .
- Develop a personal philosophy about your health. What will you eat when a new fad diet comes along? What about cloned animals, will you eat them when they come to market? Decide now.
- Write down key concepts about your personal health philosophy.
- Thirdly, translate your new found knowledge into wisdom and action. Make health goals you can stick with and write them down and or get accountability.
- Plan your meals and make grocery lists so you don’t buy stuff at the store that is unhealthy.
Next week: Medication madness
Listen Now:Developing Good Health Habits For A Healthy Diet & Lifestyle [11:51m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (4154)