It’s a new year in a few days and we want to encourage you to take time for a personal inventory with these top 10 healthy tips for starting the new year right.
- 1. Take time to educate yourself about health every day – The China Study is our number one recommendation.
- 2. Keep properly hydrated by drinking plenty of purified water every day – Drink half your weight in ounces each day.
- 3. Get plenty of sleep and rest – Plan your day around how much sleep you need.
- 4. Ask yourself, “What are my goals in life?” – Having a vision for life and a purpose will keep you from throwing off restraints in your life.
- 5. Take time to exercise at least 30 minutes per day – 30 minutes is a minimum.
- 6. Get 30 minutes of sunshine every day – Sunshine helps your body produce much needed vitamin D.
- 7. Make a list of things you want to eliminate from your diet or life and do one each week.
- 8. Eat raw food with every meal – add veggie sticks (crudités), fruit, salads, etc.
- 9. Take time to plan your meals and prepare them – Look for our Mostly Raw Vegan Meal Planner coming soon.
- 10. Take care of your soul – Our souls live for eternity and Jesus said, “I am the bread of life, he who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.”
Next week: More about starting off 2007 on the right foot.
Listen Now:Top 10 Healthy Lifestyle Tips For Starting Off The New Year [13:50m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (2944)