A healthy diet consists of eating real food. On this week’s show we talk about the definition of real food.
- Cancer survivors, especially children, that have had chemotherapy suffer serious aliments later in life.
- The definition of real food – Food found in nature. Get your food from the produce section of your grocery store.
- Peanut butter – the only ingredient you need is peanuts, nothing else.
- Confession time – Alan likes the taste of pasteurized orange juice better than fresh squeezed OJ. But, fresh orange juice is much better for you because it is alkaline instead of acidic.
- Disease and cancer cannot live in an alkaline environment.
- Packaged food is not real food. Lunchables you may be sending to school with your children is not real food.
- Thanksgiving and Christmas means it’s time for the green bean casserole. You know, the one with the canned onion rings on the top.
- Try marinated broccoli instead or cream of spinach soup instead.
- Processed foods have their vitamins and minerals added back in, why is that? Processed foods will ruin your tastebuds. www.Diagnose-Me.com
- We give the big definition of natural flavorings as stated by the government. Natural flavorings are excitotoxins and not nutritional in nature.
Next week: Artificial sweeteners and healthy sweeteners.
Listen Now:Real Food And A Healthy Diet [15:43m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (2586)