The Healthy Diet Podcast this week is about exercise, the athlete and a healthy raw food diet.
- Don’t athletes need more energy than a raw diet or vegan lifestyle can provide? Testimonies from or about vegan athletes.
- Is animal protein necessary for strength and endurance? Elephants, Silverback gorillas, cows are all herbivores.
- We can get enough protein from plant sources believe it or not.
- Carl Lewis, Dr. Ruth Hedrich, Pat Reeves and Victoria from Maine are all vegans and well-conditioned athletes. Victoria loves our faux tuna salad.
- Ruth Hedrich’s Web Site, Pat Reeve’s Web Site
- We’ve lost our desire for the usual animal based diet and aren’t even interested in the deli counter at Publix any longer.
- There is ample evidence that food is our medicine and ultimate nourishment
Next week: We haven’t decided yet.
Listen Now:A Raw Food Diet And The Athlete [14:52m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (4523)