This week’s Healthy Diet Podcast is about the great benefits of getting aerobic exercise.
Visit our Healthy Diet web site and sign up for our newsletter.
- The definition of Aerobic Exercise – “any activity that uses large muscle groups, can be maintained continuously, and is rhythmic in nature.”
- What kinds of aerobic exercise are there? Walking, jogging, swimming, stair stepper exercise, etc.
- Check out the links to eBay auctions on the far left column.
- Why is aerobic exercise so good for you? Increased oxygen. Hyperbaric oxygen treatments work on the same principle.
- Exercising our bodies keeps us healthy.
- The ten great benefits of aerobic exercise.
- Check with your doctor before you start any exercise program if you are not sure what to do. Pick an exercise or activity you enjoy.
Listen Now:The Benefits Of Aerobic Exercise [14:07m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (3762)