On the Healthy Diet Podcast this week we talk about the importance of exercise to a healthy lifestyle.Visit our Fitness Equipment Store
- Exercise and a healthy diet is the elixir of a long and healthy life.
- Exercise releases endorphins and make you feel better overall.
- The lymph system, responsible for waste removal in the body, works much better with exercise.
- The CDC states that 92% of the population is unfit. No wonder health care costs are so high.
- Standard exercise regime can be as little as 30 minutes a day 3 times a week. How hard is that?
- There isn’t anything new about the need for exercise. Hippocrates was saying we need exercise almost 2,500 years ago.
- It’s really very basic: Eating a whole food, plant based diet and getting a moderate amount of exercise is essential to your health.
Next week: More on exercise or something else.
Listen Now:Exercise, Weight Loss And Healthy Living [12:02m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (1949)