This week we actually confirm that Jack Lalanne is still alive. It’s true, and he’s still going 100 mph.
- Jack Lalanne is the original fitness and healthy diet guru. Was big in the 50’s, 60’s & 70’s. He’s 91 and still going strong.
- Jack was talking about good nutrition back in the 1930’s when no one else was.
- Jack Lalanne was addicted to sugar and heard Paul Bragg (Bragg’s Aminos) speak on good nutrition at the age of 15. This completely changed his life.
- Jack has not missed a daily workout or had a sugary dessert since the 1930’s.
- The fitness revolution didn’t get off to a good start. Jack’s exercise programs were thought to be harmful.
- Jack Lalanne developed a lot of the exercise equipment used in gyms today. He invented the leg extension machine and cable machines.
- He doesn’t believe we should be praying to God for our health and then eat poorly. He believes diseases are largely preventable by what we eat.
Next week: Exercise and/or Supplements
Listen Now:Healthy Living And Exercise With Jack Lalanne [13:33m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (3704)