This week we talk about sprouting, what it is, how we do it and the benefits. Find out more on our sprouting page at our healthy diet web site.
- What is sprouting? A great way to get the most nutrition from your food.
- Did the Little Rascals sprout? Their names suggest they might have.
- Sprouting is like micro farming. Planting to harvest is about 4 days.
- What do we sprout? What kinds of seeds do we use?
- The process of sprouting and the equipment used.
- Soak, rinse, drain. Sprouts MUST be rinsed 3 times per day.
- What do we put sprouts on and in?
- Where do we get our seeds? More info on our sprouting page.
- Grand opening of Abundant Life Café and Market in Palm Bay Florida.
- Next week: faux recipes.
Listen Now:Sprouting For Your Healthy Diet [15:14m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (2635)