This week we talk about food prep and what kind of food equipment and food staples we have on hand.
- The key is to make your food prep and set up your kitchen to be as convenient as possible.
- Trip to Maine in 1996. We lost it, so make sure you prepare.
- The equipment we use in our kitchen. How to speak Maineiac.
- Favorite Champion Juicer recipe.
- Other staples in our kitchen and pantry. Having what you need is top priority to make things as easy as possible.
- Check out our healthy recipe section.
- Making spinach pesto.
- Next week – Weight loss.
Listen Now:Setting Up Your Healthy Diet Kitchen [13:16m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (2406)