This week on the Healthy Diet Podcast we talk about what we eat and the many healthy recipes at ezHealthyDiet.com.
- Healthy recipes at ezHealthyDiet.com.
- Salads, coleslaw, snacks.
- Healthy food doesn’t have to be “rabbit food.”
- Breakfast = Multi-grain cereal.
- A good salad isn’t a hunk of iceberg lettuce.
- Your tastes will change over time. I used to love burgers, but they don’t appeal to me anymore.
- Avocado banana pudding, Don’t have the recipe up for this yet, sorry.
- Lunch recipes, snacks.
- We eat all the time, as much as we want.
- Next week, how we prepare our recipes.
Listen Now:Healthy Recipes At ezHealthyDiet.com [14:01m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (2776)