This week on the Healthy Diet Podcast we talk about what we eat and the many healthy recipes at ezHealthyDiet.com.
- Healthy recipes at ezHealthyDiet.com.
- Salads, coleslaw, snacks.
- Healthy food doesn’t have to be “rabbit food.”
- Breakfast = Multi-grain cereal.
- A good salad isn’t a hunk of iceberg lettuce.
- Your tastes will change over time. I used to love burgers, but they don’t appeal to me anymore.
- Avocado banana pudding, Don’t have the recipe up for this yet, sorry.
- Lunch recipes, snacks.
- We eat all the time, as much as we want.
- Next week, how we prepare our recipes.
Tags: healthy recipes, healthy diet, recipes, weight loss, diet, taylor hicks, soul patrol
Healthy Recipes At ezHealthyDiet.com [14:01m]: Play Now
| Play in Popup
We’d like to thank you for listening in last week and making our first healthy diet podcast a success. We had over 125 listeners to our first show so, thanks for taking the time to see what the podcast was about.
This week we talk about protein myths. Visit our healthy diet web site for more information.
- Protein myths – the amount or protein needed and the sources of protein.
- We get most of our info from The China Study by T Colin Campbell.
- The China Study is the Grand Prix of Epidemiology. Shows conclusively evidence that eating a animal based diet is linked to all kinds of chronic disease.
- The amount of protein we need in our diet is a myth. The Atkins Diet.
- 100 or more years ago meat was seen as a sign of affluence.
- Plants are good sources of protein.
- Complete proteins – We don’t need to get all of our protein from one source.
- Some complete proteins from plants. Note: We mention spinach in this segment but it is not a complete source of protein.
- Good examples from the animal kingdom of plant eaters, cows and Gorillas.
- Eating a raw food, plant based diet is much healthier.
- Next week we’ll cover some of the things we eat and mention a few of our recipes.
Tags: healthy diet, podcast, podcasting, podcasts, weight loss, atkins, atkins diet, protein
Healthy Diet Podcast 002 [11:51m]: Play Now
| Play in Popup
We are Alan and Jean LeStourgeon and we want to welcome you to our first healthy diet podcast. We are passionate about health and want to share that with you and talk about what the components of a healthy diet and lifestyle are. You can go to www.ezHealthyDiet.com for more information.
- What the podcast is about. Eating raw food is the best way to go.
- Our motto is Eat Healthy, Be Healthy
- A healthy diet isn’t complicated. It’s about lifestyle, not dieting.
- 5 Things needed for a healthy lifestyle.
- Report on propaganda in the food industry.
- Eating food in its most natural form is a good rule to follow.
- Food is the fuel that powers our bodies. You wouldn’t put sugar in your car’s gas tank, so why would you put lots of it in your body. Raw food is the best fuel for your body because it is loaded with energy.
- There isn’t any need to count calories and fat being on a raw diet.
- 5 things needed for a healthy lifestyle are raw food, pure water, fresh clean air, plenty of sunshine, a good amount of exercise.
- Exercise is important and it takes more than getting off the couch to go to the fridge to count as exercise.
- Lymph system removes the waste from our bodies. We need to exercise to make it work.
- Texas Double Whopper commercial. View it at the Burger King site here. (click on Explore BK and the BK Cinema)
- We’ll talk about milk and protein next week.
My Odeo Channel (odeo/613cda02e9058d73)
Tags: healthy diet, weight loss, podcast, podcasting, burger king
Healthy Diet Podcast 001 [12:31m]: Play Now
| Play in Popup
Look for a podcast soon, like this Friday, about eating a healthy diet and living a healthy lifestyle.
Healthy dieting isn’t about fads, counting calories and Hollywood stars telling you how to eat. Eating healthy is simple. It’s about eating the food God intended for us to eat every day for breakfast lunch and dinner.
When you are getting nothing but propaganda from the food and diet industry can be difficult to sort fact from fiction but, it’s a lot simpler than you are led to believe. Green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits every day, for every meal is all you need.
Listen to our podcast coming Friday and visit our healthy diet web site.
Tags: healthy diet, podcast, weight loss, diet, dieting, podcasting